top of page
A unique and modern approach to traditional British folk music
- Fri 26 May26FriMayCANCELLED - now on 28th July/WHITSTABLE26 May, 20:00 – 23:00WHITSTABLE, 39 Oxford St, Whitstable CT5 1DBDue to an electrical fault at Thirty Nine we have had to reschedule this gig for later in the year. We do this with great sadness but hope to see you in July. Isobel and Jim
- Thu 11 May11ThuMayApero Concert/CAUNES-MINERVOIS, FRANCE11 May, 17:00 CESTCAUNES-MINERVOIS, FRANCE, 1 Rue Montgaillard, 11160 Caunes-Minervois, FranceThe Kimberleys return to Atelier for the second of two shows in Caunes-Minervois after the triumphs of last Autumn.
- Wed 10 May10WedMayApero Concert/CAUNES-MINERVOIS, FRANCE10 May, 16:00CAUNES-MINERVOIS, FRANCE, 1 Rue Montgaillard, 11160 Caunes-Minervois, FranceThe Kimberleys return to Atelier, Caunes-Minervois after the triumphs of last Autumn.
- Sat 29 Apr29SatAprLost Horizons/LONDON29 Apr, 20:00LONDON, Tracks, Arch 437 Cranmer Rd, Railway E7 0JN, UKLong standing purveyors of left leaning eclecticism, Lost Horizons are hosting a night of folk with The Kimberleys headlining and support from Bridget & Kitty. Aaaaannnndd rrreeeeelllaaaaxxxx.
- 01 Apr, 13:00CARSHALTON, Cryer Arts, 39 High St, Carshalton SM5 3BBA day long celebration of Beltaine and Ostara includingTalks, Workshops, Readings, Market Stalls and, of course, music.
- Thu 09 Feb09ThuFebIslington Folk Club/LONDON09 Feb, 20:00LONDON, The Brewhouse and Kitchen Highbury Corner, London N5 1JJHidden upstairs in one of the hippest of the hipster bars in Islington sits an acoustically beautiful space, and in this space most Thursdays in the year Islington Folk Club gather.
- Thu 02 Feb02ThuFebQuiet Night at The Man of Kent Alehouse/ROCHESTER02 Feb, 20:00ROCHESTER, The Man of Kent Ale House, 6 John St, Rochester ME1 1YNSomewhere just a few steps away from central Rochester, in the residential back streets, just when you may have given up any hope of finding a pub lies The Man of Kent. Thursday night is music night and a broad range of artists and genres are always on offer.
- Sun 22 Jan22SunJanWalthamstow Folk and The Kimberleys/LONDON22 Jan, 19:30 – 22:30LONDON, Ye Olde Rose and Crown Theatre Pub, 53 Hoe St, London E17 4SAThe Kimberleys are a multi instrumentalist duo based in London UK. Their repertoire is drawn from traditional folk songs of the British Isles.
- Sun 19 Dec19SunDecChristmas with The Kimberleys/ONLINE19 Dec 2021, 19:00 GMTONLINEPlease save the date. We will send a link closer to the hour and that link will also appear on our website and our Facebook page.
- Sat 10 Feb10SatFebAcoustic Fat Tuesday/HASTINGS10 Feb 2018, 12:00 – 20:00HASTINGS, Hastings Old Town, Hastings TN34 3AR, UKPart of the wide ranging Fat Tuesday celebrations held all over Hastings Old Town the Acoustic Saturday is a wild and wonderful gallop around all, literally ALL music venues and public houses in Hastings.
- Mon 05 Feb05MonFebA Roving Folk Club/LONDON05 Feb 2018, 20:00 – 23:00LONDON, The White Swan, 22 The Village, London SE7 8UD, UKOur monthly sing around encouraging singers to bring their traditional tunes and share them with an attentive audience. Held in the function room at the White Swan, beautiful acoustics for unamplified singing, real ales and an open fire.
- Sat 03 Feb03SatFebThe Anchor Folk Charity Day/BYFLEET03 Feb 2018, 14:00 – 15:00BYFLEET, The Blue Anchor, 155 High Rd, Byfleet, West Byfleet KT14 7RL, UKThe Anchor Folk Clubs annual charity fundraiser. Music starts at 11am and continues into the night with a range of local and touring musicians. The Kimberleys perform between 2pm and 2.45pm.
- Mon 04 Dec04MonDecA Roving Folk Club/LONDON04 Dec 2017, 20:00 – 23:00LONDON, The White Swan, 22 The Village, London SE7 8UD, UKThe very first of our traditional singers nights will be held in the first floor rooms at The White Swan, Charlton Village.
- Sun 19 Nov19SunNovThe Shortlands Tavern/BROMLEY19 Nov 2017, 18:00 – 20:00BROMLEY, The Shortlands Tavern, Carlton Chambers, 5 Station Rd, Bromley BR2 0EY, UKA repertoire packed with folk classics. The Kimberleys are multi instrumentalists and have a rare familial vocal harmony sound. Their breath taking arrangements and virtuoso musicianship is uplifting and hypnotic.
- Sat 18 Nov18SatNovHastings Herring Fair/HASTINGS18 Nov 2017, 12:00 – 13:00HASTINGS, Hastings Old Town, Hastings TN34 3AR, UKCelebrating the Silver Darlings of the sea, Hastings Herring Fair will combine food stalls and cookery demonstrations with live music, and local beers, wines and ciders – all inside a marquee on the Stade (adjacent to the fishing beach and Jerwood art gallery).
- Sun 15 Oct15SunOctThe Kimberleys/LONDON15 Oct 2017, 18:00 – 20:00LONDON, London, UK
- Fri 22 Sept22FriSeptJulie Felix International Day of Peace/LONDON22 Sept 2017, 19:30 – 22:30LONDON, Mycenae House, 90 Mycenae Rd, London SE3 7SE, UKWe'll be opening for Julie Felix with a half hour set of the very best in Folk. There's a ten pound cover charge.
- Thu 14 Sept14ThuSeptAnchor Folk Club/BYFLEET14 Sept 2017, 20:00 – 23:00BYFLEET, The Blue Anchor, 155 High Rd, Byfleet, West Byfleet KT14 7RL, UKA repertoire packed with folk classics. The Kimberleys are multi instrumentalists and have a rare familial vocal harmony sound. Their breath taking arrangements and virtuoso musicianship is uplifting and hypnotic.
bottom of page